Highly Gifted Children
Volume XII Number 3
A pulication of The Hollingworth Center for Highly Gifted Children
In this issue:
The Tea and Terrorist Society - Parent Advocacy at the District Level by Monique Lloyd
- Four mothers of highly gifted children get together and advocate effectively as a team...
Thirteen Days of Radical Acceleration a song by Michael
- On the first day of high school my classmates said to me, "How can you be in high school when you're so young?"...
Listening to Children's Voices: A Very Young Advocate Speaks Out by Levi Meir Clancy
- On May 18th, 1998, seven-year-old Levi Meir Clancy gave this speech before the Los Angeles Board of Education...
Dark Clouds and Silver Linings by Suzy Shettler
- A story of the gifted program that wasn't, and a solution that works for many... home schooling.
Those Little Shoes by Antonette N. Raddatz
- The glorious magic of a gifted child in those little shoes...
Bell Curves to Bell Circles: A Modest Proposal by Jim Nuzzo
- It isn't just how smart these kids are which makes parenting and schooling them difficult, is it that they "contain multitudes."
Twice Exceptional Highly Gifted Children: Announcing New Online Support
- GT-Special Mailing List
Hollingworth Membership Renewal
12th Annual Hollingworth Center Conference, May 1 - 2, 1999
- The Center of New Hampshire, Manchester, NH
Back to Newsletter Index
Home | History | Highly Gifted | Services | Membership | Conference | Newsletter
Home School | School | Identification | Bibliographies | Topics | Links | Is It A Cheetah?