The Center Provides...
- Newsletter for parents and professionals
- Information Packet with membership
- Regional Support Groups for parents of highly gifted children
- Annual National Conference held in Boston in May for highly gifted children and their parents.
- Clearinghouse for research and information on highly gifted people
- Nationwide networking with other families of highly gifted chidren, professionals, schools and organizations having particular expertise with these children.
- Regional workshops
- Advocacy for the needs of highly gifted children in such organizations as NAGC (National Association for Gifted Children), Special Populations Division.
- Hot Line for concerned individuals
- Hollingworth is currently undergoing a reorganization. Please enjoy our web resources,
and look for our conference and newsletter to return in the future. Thank you.
Home | History | Highly Gifted | Services | Membership | 2002 Camp | Newsletter
Home School | School | Identification | Bibliographies | Topics | Links | Is It A Cheetah?